Natural Input Solutions Inc.
Natural Input Software is a state-of-the-art patented Mobile Pen Based Digital Editing and Correction Interface technology that incorporates third party cursive/printed handwriting recognition technologies and works in conjunction with continuous speech recognition software.
At present a prototype version of Natural Input Software for the Tablet PC exists that allows users to silently, accurately, efficiently and ergonomically input, edit and correct text within Microsoft Word.
- Efficiently edit text with single stroke gestures
- Accurately insert one or more punctuation symbols
- Ergonomically input text by way of speech or handwriting
- Easily correct speech, handwriting, or keyboard mistakes
- State-of-the-Art PowerPoint Screenshot Help Utility
- Advanced Gesture and Punctuation Training Utility
- Context-sensitive Interactive Legend Toolbars
Pen: Ultimate Mobile Computer Experience
- The pen is clearly a more direct, mobile, and ergonomic pointing solution than the mouse.
- The pen is more efficient than the mouse and keyboard combination, because the user does not have to switch between using two separate input devices.
- It is easier to use the pen to write words, draw diagrams, annotate documents and input mathematical formulas than to do so with a mouse and keyboard.
Therefore, pen based devices like the Tablet PC computing platform represent the ultimate mobile computer experience.